Entering the world of vaping showers you with confusion, questions, excitement, and fear all at the same time. You may be drenched with the thoughts of what device to choose, which flavor would be best, what should be the battery life, and many more. But, one thing that you might not pay much attention to though you should is the Nicotine level in your vape juice.
Yes, Nicotine strength if your vape juice is important to be known as you are dealing with your health. We are sure you don’t want to be oblivious to what’s entering your body with the ecstatic puffs. After all, it is one of the reasons that you switched to vaping from cigarettes. So here is a guide to the strength of nicotine levels to must-have in your e-liquids:
Choosing the vape:
Nicotine levels describe the vaping experience. Many factors can be decißive in choosing the strength like the taste, smoking frequency, throat hit, etc
- If you need a smooth taste then go for low nicotine strength
- If you enjoy a harsh taste and strong throat hit then high nicotine strength would work for you.
- If you are a frequent smoker then you must go fir low strength to monitor the nicotine intake.
The Perfect Strength for you:
In your vape juice, you can find the strength of the nicotine in mg/ml units. Now, how much mg/ml nicotine strength you must choose depends on your priorities and smoking pattern. If you are not at all addicted to nicotine then you can find even a zero nicotine vape juice. If you are highly addicted to nicotine then you can find even 50 mg/ml. You can find the maximum of the dose varieties in Elux Bar Disposable pods.
Here are the strengths we would suggest you consider as per your vaping patterns. These suggestions are based on experience and users are suggested to consult their medical expert if any before choosing their strength. These are for reference:
- 0 mg/mL - no nicotine
- 3 mg/mL – For light smokers or those considering quitting nicotine slowly and spontaneously
- 6 mg/mL – For those who want to enjoy a decent calling experience or are switching from casual smoking to vaping.
- 12 mg/mL – For heavy smokers who intend to switch to vaping from smoking.
- 18 mg/mL – For chain smokers
- 24 mg/mL – For smokers who smoke as much as they breathe. We guess you understood, the chain smokers.
Vaping is pleasing but a responsible job too. Find your perfect fit nicotine level and alleviate your vaping experience to the best. You can find liquids of various strengths in brands like Geek bar, elf bar, Elux bar, etc.